mUzima is an open source software build by an open source community, mostly volunteers, that aims to improve quality of life of individuals.
Is this your first time?
We're very excited that you're here for the first time to join us. The following resources will put you on track to start programming in a short time:
- Getting Started as a Developer
- Setting up your Environment
- Developer tools:
- mUzima Jira - tickets and bug reports.
- Code Repositories
- Coding Standards
Collaboration: Every week, we meet to discuss ideas and review progress. Feel free to join.
An experienced committer?
We're glad you're still writing code for mUzima. Consider mentoring one or more of our new developers.
- Keep participating in the mUzima sprints
- Review our Technical Guide - your contribution is invaluable.
- Help us in the Code Review
- Add more code