Are you a developer? You have come to the right place. Here we give you a quick brief of things you can do to get started!
- Create a mUzima account, which you can use to contribute to this Wiki, raise and manage issues in JIRA, and more.
- Join the developers mailing list. The developers mailing list is a great place to ask specific questions if you get stuck along the way (if you can't find answers elsewhere). If further interested, you can also join our implementors mailing list
- Join the mUzima IRC chat
- If you do not have one already, create an account at https://github.com/. All muzima code is stored at mUzima Github
- Set up your development environment.
- Choose one of the mUzima projects and proceed to import it to your environment.
- Pick a ticket and proceed to work on it.
- Once you feel you are done with the ticket, "Request Code Review" and a core developer will get you some feedback in short order.
Are you stuck or not sure where to start? We always have an active Weekly Sprint, where developers can ask questions, pair and program with more experienced developers, and help tackle bugs & new features that are important to implementations.