Are you a developer? You have come to the right place. Here we give you a quick brief of things you can do to get started!
- Create a mUzima account, which you can use to contribute to this Wiki, raise and manage issues in JIRA, and more.
- Join the developers mailing list. The developers mailing list is a great place to ask specific questions if you get stuck along the way (if you can't find answers elsewhere). If further interested, you can also join our implementors mailing list
- Join the mUzima IRC chat
- If you do not have one already, create an account at https://github.com/. All muzima code is stored at mUzima Github
- Set up your development environment.
- Choose one of the mUzima projects and proceed to import it to your environment.
- Pick a ticket and proceed to work on it.
- Once you feel you are done with the ticket, "Request Code Review" and a core developer will get you some feedback in short order.