- For Guided configuration, the app uses configuration information created on the server side that specifies all relevant resources to be downloaded. For example, this is useful for implementations that have many users who want to download the same set of resources from the server side, and therefore provides a convenient way for specifying what exactly to download. To use Guided configuration, choose a configuration and tap Next. (As of version 2.5, only one configuration can be selected)
- The setup configuration wizard progress will be visualized.
- Click on Finish to complete the guided setup configuration.
- Client list will be displayed. Click on the back arrow to display the mUzima dashboard.
- Watch this video for for the above illustrated screenshots.
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSa4CcGtGdo&t=5s
Guided Setup Configuration.
- For Advanced setup, a user has to select every resource they need downloaded through a step by step process. Advanced setup proceeds as follows:
- Select Advanced Setup and click NEXT
- Wait for settings to be downloaded
- Select and download cohort(s) - The larger the cohort size the more time will be required to download (obs/encounters and demographics).
- Select and download Form Template(s) - it requires to download at least one(1) registration form template. If not, it won’t allow you to move to the next step.
- Add Locations - Add Locations where the current Cohort of patients is located
- Add Providers - Add any providers who will be using these device
- Add Concepts – you can click next unless you want to add additional concepts and their obs.
- Barcode Scanner – you have options here to install barcode scanner from playstore or move to client list on clicking SKIP
- Click on the back arrow to display the mUzima dashboard.
- Watch this video for the above illustrated screenshots.
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFieYJQEbs