- URL field: This is the prompt for the url to the server that the application will be communicating with e.g "https://demo2.muzima.org/"
- Username: Enter the valid username for our demo, which is "admin."
- Password: Enter the password for the username given to the demo, which is "test."
After successful authentication, you will be taken through a wizard to set up the mUzima app. Find the steps for the initial and advanced setup on this page Configuring mUzima.
Before filling in a form for a client make sure you have downloaded the correct form. If not go to the main mUzima dashboard and click on "Forms," click on "All Form Templates" tab, which will list all the forms.
Choose the correct form and click the download button.
Forms can be saved as drafts or saved as complete.
For an already registered patient, tap on the Clients tab
Then search/select the patient that you want to create relationships for by tapping on the magnifier icon ()
Then tap on the Relationships icon ()
Tap on the + on the left-hand corner
Then select the relationship from the checkbox
Then type in the name of the patient to whom the earlier patient is related (this patient can be searched from the patients already saved on the mobile device or patients on the server.
Note: Searching against the server requires an internet connection
Patient Location Feature
- If it’s a new patient first register the patient by filling the patient registration
- Turn on the (Enable) GPS on the device on which mUzima is running
- Select an already registered patient from the client list
- Click on the GPS icon on the patient summary.
If a patient’s location is not yet captured in the system, the application will prompt you to capture the location.
4. Click USE SELECTED LOCATION.
5. Tap on GET DIRECTION to navigate to the patient and then tap on the location icon at the right (The drag the map until you reach the true location for an encounter ('s location. this feature is to be used for patients that are registered during field visits).
mUzima Application gives you the chance to customize the application with your special requirements. This is done through default settings (settings that personalize the app to the user's needs), that can be personalized as illustrated here