First time login
The first time you log in, you will have three text input prompts.
- URL field: This is the prompt for the url to the server that the application will be communicating with e.g "https://demo2.muzima.org/"
- Username: Enter the valid username for our demo, which is "admin."
- Password: Enter the password for the username given to the demo, which is "test."
After successful authentication, you will be taken through a wizard to set up the mUzima app. Find the steps for the initial and advanced setup on this page Configuring mUzima .
On successfully logging to the App, you'll see the mUzima dashboard. The dashboard consists of:
Before filling in a form for a client make sure you have downloaded the correct form. If not go to the main mUzima dashboard and click on "forms," click on the "All" tab, which will list all the forms. Choose the correct form and click the download button.
After successfully downloading the form, go to the main mUzima dashboard and click "Clients."
Follow the steps below:
- Select the appropriate client and click on that client.
- In the Forms section, you should be able to see at least one or more recommended forms.
- Click on the appropriate form, i.e., the form you downloaded to your phone.
- The form will load with the demographic details of the client.
- Fill in the form for the client.
Note: Fields with a red asterisk '*' are mandatory and MUST be filled in.
Forms can be saved as drafts or saved as complete.
Each of the above functionalities has a button at the bottom of the form.