mUzima app will download derived observation(s) for the derived concept(s) added to the program. These concept(s) are used by the app for functionalities such as patient list filters, reports, and powering custom behaviors defined within forms.
- Click on the program setup.
Access program setup
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the program
- Click on the Edit button to edit.
Program edit button
- Click on the DERIVED CONCEPT MANAGEMENT tab
Access derived concept
- To add a derived concept(s), search for the derived concept, then select from the list that pops up.
Search for a derived concept
- Select one or more derived concept(s) from Available Derived Concepts list and then click on the button with single >.
derived conceptsSelect one or more
- To add all concepts on the Available Derived Concepts list, click on the button with double >>.
Add all available derived concepts
- To un-assign a derived concept from the program click on the trash icon against the derived concept.
Un-assign derived concept from the program