Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Introduced in mUzima Core 1.6.0, this enhancement introduces an on demand feature to enable the processing of a cohort definition.
- Initially, this would be achieved through the use of a scheduler task.
- This can now be executed on demand by clicking on a button.
Using The On Demand Feature.
Server-side step 1
- For illustration purposes, we shall use an existing cohort and setup config.
- The above cohort has 1000 patients
- We shall use it in a setup config
- Use this setup config on your mobile side.
Mobile-side step 1
- Install mUzima APK 2.6.0
- Use the setup with the cohort
- Upon successful installation, The Client tab should have 1000 synced clients.
Server-side step 2
- Navigate to cohort definition to perform an On Demand Cohort Definition for the cohort with 1000 clients.
- we shall change the size of the cohort by adding 20 more Clients.
- Click save
- You will be navigated back to cohorts definitions
- Click on the defined cohort.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the Run Now button to execute the definition
- A message Cohort definition execution successful will be displayed.
Mobile-side step 2
- Syncing should be done to obtain the new cohort definition.
- Navigate to settings.
- Sync All data.
- The patient synced should be 1020 patients in-line with the on demand cohort definition.