This guide is to provide basic information on how to manage the forms that have already been developed. It includes how to make a form definition on server side, form upload and adding the form to set up configuration.
Steps to follow
- Log into OpenMRS on server side
- Go to Administration then Muzima Forms under Muzima
3. Then select upload on the far left icon labeled import
4. Choose the correct OpenMRS form definition
- If less than 11 form definition are available, select from the drop down
- if more than 10 type in the first few letters and select from the list
If OpenMRS Form Definition doesn't exist, please create one (OpenMRS Form Definition)
5. Select relevant discriminator e.g json registration for registration form, json encounter for encounter form etc. Then click on the Click here to upload form and navigate to the form location on your machine.
6. Select HTML under Select the FormType then click on vali
7. Lastly Click on Upload to Save the form on server
This is the configuration that will be used by the mobile application during the initial setup. I.e which cohorts, forms, encounter locations, concepts and providers will be downloaded during the initial setup. Observations will be downloaded based on the concepts included in the list, number of patients downloaded will be determined from the cohort listed in the configuration.
Under mUzima in main dashboard select setup configuration this will take you to the page shown
NOTE: All fields within this page are populated from the database. Type the first few letters then select from the list option.