You will need an Android device to install mUzima. Or install an emulator if you do not have one.
mUzima has been tested on android version 2.2 to 5.x. It is however expected to work seamlessly with android version greater than 5.X
There are three (3) methods that can be used to install muzima
Google Play Store (Recommended)
- Open Google Play Store, search and install mUzima app.
Downloading from Web
- On your device, navigate to Settings, then Applications. Make sure Unknown sources is checked.
- Download latest muzima apk here
- Navigate to the location of your downloaded apk then select to install, approve the security settings and the application will be installed
- Download the muzima android application here
- Open a terminal and change directory to the location of your downloaded apk
- On Windows: Open run menu and type CMD to open a command prompt
- On Unix: ctrl + alt + T to open a terminal (or use distro specific method)
Run the following adb command to install the application