The requirements for demographic update form templates must include:
- "json-demographics-update" type for Form Discriminator
Failure of doing the above will cause problems for processing demographic update payload.
On Mobile side, there are checkboxes under each section of the form. In order to enable the section for editing, user must tick on the checkbox for updating such section. This feature is to ensure that users don't end up making changes of the existing fields by accident.
mUzima Demographic Update Form Template allows users to update existing client record on the mobile device. However, for the first pass, such update won't be available on the device and the updated information will be sent and processed/updated in the server side.
The sample demographic update form template for AMPATH include the following fields.
- Patient's Name
- Family Name
- Given Name
- Middle Name
- Sex - change of sex will automatically put such payload into the error resolution queue for manual review process.
- Record Date of Birth by (birthdate or age)
- Date of Birth - change of DOB will automatically put such payload into the error resolution queue for manual review process.
- Age in years
- Estimated birthdate
- Person Attribute Types
- Phone Number
- Mother's Name
- Patient Identifiers
- AMRS Universal ID
- AMRS Medical Record Number
- CCC Number
- HCT ID
- Kenyan National ID Number
- MTCT Plus ID
- MTRH Hospital Number
- Old AMPATH Medical Record Number
- PMTCT ID