Note: The floating button will appear if the user is allowed to register new clients
- Upon clicking on the registration button, click 'No' when the pop-up dialogue asks if the client already has an existing ID.
Confirm existing ID
- A registration form will be launched if one has been downloaded.
Sample registration form
- Enter the demographics of the client.
- Fields with an asterisk * are mandatory to fill.
Fill in patient details
- You can save the form as a draft and complete it later.
Save form as DRAFT
- The draft form can be accessed under the incomplete forms tab.
Draft form saved under Incomplete Forms
- Launch the form and complete filling up the rest of the form.
Access and fill draft form under Incomplete Form Data tab
- Proceed to save the form as final using the "Save" button at the top left.
Save registration form
- The client summary for the newly created client will be displayed.
Client Summary page
- Navigate to the Home page and click on the Un-synced Forms.
- Sync the form by clicking on the sync icon on the top right.
Syncing the registration form
- Your registered client will be listed under the client list in the Home menu item.
Patient registered successfully