- Simon Savai to update the index case team about updates to the index case report - done on call.
- Simon Savai to work on online/offline functionality and demo during next week call - done, getting tested. an item needs discussion.
- Simon Savai to test workflow of counselor assignment on 2.x versions - demonstrated
- Martin Were to inform the Index Case Team about the need to present the Case manager patient counselor assignment on Thursday's call - done.
- Martin Were to look at what a summary/flow for CM would look like - discussed on Thur call with Index Case team.
- Martin Were Explore features to support case managers - this will be based on the Thur discussion.
- Plan to create tags and reassignment messages for index case manager
- Team to review OpenMRS Android or AMPATH version as an example of how to display historical data
|Demo on Online Version|
- TO DO: Review description of menu items on Settings to make them more understandable.
- TO DO: When changing modes, switch theme colors.
- TO DO: Add 'Online Mode' in white to the default page / or darkeer color if theme is light.
- TO DO: Fix green box (?transparency) on light theme
- TO DO: Figure out how to show pop-ups with 'Don't show again option' - not a priority but is a good thing to make the app usable.
- Example - to make online app more understandable - e.g. when downloading cohorts.
- Whenever there is a setting switch, have an onboarding screen that says - you've been switched from the offline mode to online mode. Link for more details. Proceed.
- Also make the notification on server side to avoid unwanted changes. Inform them to tell their users of change.
- TO DO: Add count down for auto-log out (e.g. 30 seconds) - in both offline and online modes.
- All unsynced and incomplete forms will be deleted on log-out. We will have a pop-up if they have these at attempted logout in online mode.
- Martin Were to get FGH clinical summary app.
- To Do: Fix the set
|Discussion on requests by Index Case Testing Team|
- How to handle - tags for (1) assigned, (2) HIV positive partner, (3) district - should be readily understandaeble, but accomodate for space available for tags. Should also readily allow for scaling (e.g. districts to automatically abbreviate.
- Multiple assignments at once - assign to one individual
- How to handle changes to assignment prior to sync.
- How to handle changes to assignment after sync.
- Data to display for each individual to help with assignment / how to display it - will need to discuss with Indx case team