- Ada Yeung
- Simon Savai
- Benard Mokaya
- Taib Ali
- Belmiro Pinto
- Euclides Ferreira
- Prosperino Mbalame
- Sara Van Rompaey
- Wilson Silva
- Feedback on FGH index testing.
- Discussion of on raised issues.
|5:00 Pm- 6:00pm (EAT)||Agenda Item||Name|
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
|Translation of mUzima pages from English to Portuguese||Ada Yeung|
|Reduce the contact list of the index case to "Son, Daughter, Mother, Father, Partner without showing other options.||Ada Yeung|
Review the page “SUMMARY SHEET / FAMILY SITUATION / update the contacts (We were unable to save a new index case, due to the difficulty of updating the contacts) we suggest that there is no need to look for the index case contact in the list. The lay counselor must edit this information according to what is in the master sheet and family screening form.
Unnecessary search of index case contacts in the database (we suggest to allow to pass the flow without searching the database for the names of contacts, partners and children)
Improve the visualization of the contacts of all the index cases in the list (Children and sexual partners)
Open a field for the Counselor to freely write other information about patient's address (for example: neighborhood secretary name, color of the house, the best known and closest neighbor, etc.)
- Revision of the contact person search (mUzima team).
- Revision of the identified issues (mUzima team)
- Check with Eurico for address field for the landmark (Ada Yeung)
- Include concepts for asking most recent testing location and most recent testing date (mUzima team)
- FGH team to assist in identifying words that need translation.