A duplicate error is encountered when a patient with similar demographic information exists in an implementation database. This error can be resolved by fixing the duplication of the patient information on the encounter form data and re-queuing the payload for processing. The image below shows an example of a duplication error.
How to resolve a duplicate record.
- Log in to the implementation server and navigate to the error list under administration.
- Select the encounter form that has a validation error.
- Click on the pencil icon to view the error
- The above errors denote that; the patient cannot be uniquely identified for the encounter form data.
- Similarly, a validation error is listed indicating that Patient id is required.
- By by clicking on the pencil icon next to Uploaded Form Data, you are able to edit the json payload corresponding to the encounter form.
- Below is the corresponding Form JSON payload that is displayed on clicking the said pencil icon.
- The highlighted patient medical record number in The JSON payload is the main problem in the failure to uniquely identify the patient in this encounter form data.
- Edit the patient medical record number.