- Action Item Update
- Sprint Update
The team met on Tuesday this week and were able to address the blocker issues on the translations/mappings and work will
|5 mins||Action Item Update|
- Both Samuel Mbugua and Suresh Kumar Mukhiya feel need to develop our own oauth2/openID
mechanism and team will proceed since we dont anticipate the openmrs community to have something running any time soon.
proceed next week on fiishing the mappings
- There are some questions on the mapping - e.g. patients being sent to mUzima is still lagging. Need to have discussions with Samuel Mbugua . Kolbein Toreson Foldøy will create a sub task to post the mapping questions.
|20 mins|| Sprint Update||Ada Yeung|
- FHIR-23 - Still waiting for review from team members before marking the ticket as DONE
- Work to continue on FHIR-24, 25 and 26
- Samuel Mbuguato discuss with Martin Wereon the resource to engage in getting the authentication/authorisation piece work
- Ada Yeung to follow up with Sam to respond to mapping questions.
- Kolbein Toreson Foldøy to create sub task for mapping questions.
- Kolbein Toreson Foldøy, Jonas Backer and Martin Heitmann to update story points.