|10 min||Previous Week Action Item Updates|
- Students (Kolbein Toreson Foldøy Martin Heitmann Jonas Backer )continue to work on the Android App
- Able to get one patient from the server
- Query - sending resources to resource server, not sure if it's needed or it should be sent directly to the mobile application?
- Working on foundation for small demo - general architecture; will put on hold until we have a clear use case to move forward.
- The demo app will consume the resources that team has been working on (e.g. observations, providers, locations, etc.)
- Suresh Kumar Mukhiya to research on OpenMRS Authentication API
- Samuel Mbugua to research on minimum UIs for authentication server.
- We don't think we need an UI for the credentials as we will use what OpenMRS is using.
- In terms of how to move the same credentials to move from EMR to authentication server, it doesn't look like OpenMRS supports that. We should have a clear idea early next week after hearing feedback from Suresh.
Team are working on