The purpose of this document is to introduce you to these settings and to describe how to configure them.
- On any page where the options menu is available, tap the three vertical dots () at the top-right corner.
- Then a menu will be appear which gives you an access to further actions related to the current activity such as Settings, Help, and also gives ability to log out.
- Choose the 'Settings' menu item, then the Settings menu will be appear. You can now configure the parameters of the feature you would like to change.
- Tap on the 'Require medical record number' field.
If the checkbox is ticked, it means you need to set the primary medical number to the new client during the registration process.
- After, you tap on this settings, a dialog appear: This will check if the server side setting is enabled inorder in order for it to enable the mobile side.
- Open the landing page dialog by tapping on the landing page settings.
- Choose one of the available options: Dashboard, Client List.
Enable Night Mode (New Feature coming up in versions greater than 2.4.0)
To set the Light theme as the mUzima Application theme, tap on the 'Enable Night Mode' checkbox:
With this settings you can enable or disable the use of smart card feature.
If SHR is enabled, on the clients listing page, you can see a yellow sim card icon with a search icon in it. When SHR is disabled, the yellow icon is not seen.
Clients List: (SHR Enabled)
Client List: (SHR Disabled)
If SHR is enabled, on the client summary page, you can see a yellow sim card icon and the SHR data tab. Otherwise they can not be seen:
Clients Summary:(SHR Enabled)
Client Summary:(SHR Disabled)
Checking/Ticking this enables collecting GPS coordinates when a form template is opened assuming user agrees to turn on device location and internet connectivity is available. This feature is used for setting device location in forms automatically. If it is enabled, the location on forms will be set according to the device's location.
You need to enable the permission to capture location data on your device, otherwise permission denied message will be populated.