- On main dashboard under muzima select muzima form
- Then select upload on the far left icon labeled import
- In form definition type in the first few letters and select from the list
- Select relevant discriminator e.g json registration for registration form, json encounter for encounter form. Then click on the Click here to upload form and navigate to the form location on your machine.
- Select HTML under Select the FormType then click on validate
Lastly Click on Upload to Save the form on server
c. Updating a form
- Go to the "Administration" tab on the menu bar.
- Under administration, go to the "mUzima" menu and click on “Muzima Forms”
- Look for the form you want to update
- Click on the edit icon. A form allowing you to edit the form will be displayed
- Click on the button “Click here to update form template”. A pop up allowing you to upload a new form will be displayed
- Select the new form file and click “Update”. The form will be updated