On successfully logging to the App, you'll see the mUzima dashboard. The dashboard consists of:
1 1. Cohorts
A cohort is a list of patients. This can be a static list of patients that never changes (like a cohort of patients in a study) or a dynamic list of patients that is regenerated every time (for example a cohort of all male patients over 65 years of age)
Watch this video to learn more about downloading a cohort(s)
This is a list of all patients that make up the different cohorts downloaded. The following actions can be performed under the "Clients" tab
Each of the above functionalities has a button at the bottom of the form.
This tab lists all form that have been downloaded, offers the option to download new forms as users may require, shows complete and incomplete forms to allow users to decide appropriately. Once the user clicks on the complete form data menu, an upload option shows up and complete forms can be uploaded.
- Go the dashboard and then click on the "Forms" tab
- Go the "Complete Form Data" tab
- Select the form(s) you would like to upload and a upload icon will appear at Click on the upload icon at the top right hand corner
- Click on the upload icon
- Your form(s) will be uploaded
This tab lists all message communications between the device user and the server. The messages are grouped as
- Client specific messages-specific to client
- General messages-which target the user