mUzima APK version 2.6.0 is the latest release APK available on Google Play Store.
mUzima APK version 2.6.0 Release new features and improvements (1, July, 2020).
- The download of a subset of a cohort filtered by location or/and provider
- Setup configuration level settings
- Support for opening a form from another form
- Support for defining relationships within a registration form
- Support for picking GPS locations from within a form
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Besides the new features and improvements in the latest release, mUzima App has been developed to achieve the following;
Interoperability with OpenMRS™
- Seamless registration and encounter-level data collection.
- Robust error resolution mechanisms for transmitted data.
- Ability to handle static and dynamic cohorts.
- Robust form versioning, categorization and transmission.
- Modalities for saving data bundles through transmission of differences between server and mobile device (handling of delta).
- Mechanism to customize amount of data to download on device (i.e. robust handling of concepts).
- User authentication mechanism.
- Automatic time-outs and customization mechanism.
- Device-level data encryption.
- Secure data transmission to central server.
- Ability to handle password changes in settings without reliable connectivity.
- User-centered design.
- Supports multiple versions of Android – 4.4 and above.
- Allows multiple font sizes based on user preferences.
- Ability to zoom in-and-out of forms.
- Customizable and user-tailored cohorts.