Hackathon 2017 is being hosted by IBMI. The goals are:
- inspire and incubate new developers locally
- connect developers with mUzima community
Who can join?
- Students from the following Universities - Moi Unversity, Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, Maseno University, Kibabii University
- Maximum participants: 30 students
When will it be?
- 3-day Application development workshop (9th - 11th May 2017)
- 2-day Hackathon (12th and 13th May 2017)
How to join?
- By filling the sign up form here: https://goo.gl/forms/AsrMC0N5YMIAvCwm1
Where is it?
- Moi University, Main Campus
- Three-day workshop
- Introduction of mUzima
- Based on CIEL dictionary, have each participant to create two mUzima forms:
- mUzima Registration Form (include a few required elements and allow users to include additional elements optionally)
- mUzima Encounter Form (include a few required elements and allow users to include additional elements optionally)
- Hackathon Day #1
- Announcement of the "winners" for best mUzima Registration and mUzima Encounter Form
- Divide participants into groups and work on different parts of mUzima Form Builder tickets (e.g. different data types)
- Hackathon Day #2
- Morning: Wrap up mUzima Form Builder tickets
- Afternoon: Get feedback from participants on
- What we did right
- What we can improve in future