|5 mins||Access to mUzima Wiki, mUzima JIRA, mUzima Github, and mUzima FHIR Linode|
|15 mins||Communication Tools|
- Will start with one-week sprint to keep the momentum going; will evaluate if it makes sense to switch to two-week sprints
- Kolbein Toreson Foldøy , Jonas Backer and Martin Heitmann encourage to share their work schedule in advance, especially if they have other priority or holiday/vacation coming.
- Tasks completed earlier this week:
Installed MangDB and other tools; get familiar with different frameworks
Go through languages on Suresh repository; set up local database
FHIR-2Getting issue details...
Getting used to repository and technologies; plan to meet with Suresh tomorrow
- First Sprint starts today - https://tickets.muzima.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=17
- Timeline and Goals for mUzima FHIR
|5 mins||Administrative Issues|
- Important to log hours and clarify how to report efforts